- A number of issues have been reported when using Zebra labels printers with Crystal Reports:
- Labels appear dim
- Font is not displayed or displayed incorrectly
- Barcodes are not scanned correctly
- Incorrect label sizes used
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- On Development Systems
- Always ensure you are using the latest Crystal Reports Service Pack. For Crystal Reports 2008 see Crystal Reports 2008 (12.x) Updates & Runtime Downloads
- For SAP Crystal Reports 2011 see Crystal Reports 2011 (14.x) Updates
- For SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio see Patches, Fixes, Runtime Files and more for SAP Crystal Reports
- In the Crystal Reports designer, go to the File menu and select “Page Setup”.
- If the option ”No Printer” is enabled, remove it.
- From the printer driver drop down, select your Zebra printer driver
- In the “Page Setup” dialog, find “Page Options”.
- From the “Page Options” drop down, select the correct label size.
- Test the printing thoroughly on the development environment.
- On Deployed Systems
- Make sure that the same printer version of the Zebra printer driver is installed on any deployed systems
- Make sure that the same Crystal Reports version runtime is on any deployed systems. E.g.; if the development system uses Service Pack 5, make sure the deployed system uses Service Pack 5 runtime.
- Do not change printer drivers in code
- Do not change page margins in code
barcode bar code azalea code 39 crvs cr 2010 2011 2008 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio