Mandatory report parameters displayed as "Unused" in Business Objects Enterprise while scheduling
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Business Objects Client Tools XI 3.1
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Save report with mandatory parameters to the BOE Server
- Schedule the report in Infoview
- Notice parameters are not displayed with "Show Unused Parameters" box Unchecked
Crystal Reports files version are mixed due to version mismatch between Crystal Reports and BOE Client Tools on the same client machine.
It is recommended to have all BOE client components on the same patch level.
missing parameters , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem