You get an error message while doing Revenue Assignment in a New Manual Invoice: Technical error AP_ESI_COMMON 107; report an incident.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work enter.
- Create a New Manual Invoice from Common Tasks.
- Add the customer account and other mandatory details.
- Select the View All button and go to the Items tab.
- Add a product.
- Select the Revenue Assignment button.
- Maintain the G/L account XYZ and choose Ok button (XYZ represents the ID of the G/L account).
- Error message appears : Technical error AP_ESI_COMMON 107; report an incident.
The error message is raised for the cost object ID. In general this can only be entered if the account assignment type CC is allowed for the corresponding business document.
In the Business Configuration activity Account Assignment Types, for the type CC you have not configured the Customer Invoice Request and Customer Invoice.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the Account Assignment Types activity.
- Open the activity and select the Account Assignment Type: CC.
- Select the Add Row button and add Customer Invoice Request and Customer Invoicing.
- Save your changes.
Now you can do Revenue Assignment in the New Manual Invoice without any error message.
Note: The Account Assignment Type activity is a read-only activity, you can only do the changes by creating a Change Project.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To