You have translate the pricing elements to Russian in the Business Configuration, however the Value Added Tax of the sales order is not getting translated to Russian in the Sales Order Confirmation form.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the Configure Price Strategy activity.
- Open the activity and select Configure Pricing Procedure.
- Select the Tax component and choose Translate button.
- Maintain Russian language for the translation.
- Save your changes.
- Now Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Create a New Sales Orders from Common Tasks.
- Add the mandatory details and product in the sales order.
- Save the sales order.
- Select the Preview button.
- The Value Added Tax description is shown in English.
Translation of Value Added Tax to Russian cannot be supported till SAP Business ByDesign releases a Russian localization version.
You can contact your partner or SAP Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) to create a customized form where the Value Added Tax can be translated to Russian language using scripts.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To