The Ship-From Location field for the items in the service order do not show all locations in the Value Selection.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Go to the Service Order Processing view.
- Search for the service order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the service order).
- Select the service order and choose Edit button.
- Select the View All button and go to tab Services and Spare Parts tab.
- Select a line item and go to the Spare Part Logistics subtab.
- Select the Value Selection for the Ship-from Location field under Shipping section.
- Value Selection do not show all the Ship-from locations maintained in the Supply Chain Design Master Data.
The Value Selection of Ship-From Location field of the service order items only shows the locations which are also marked as Site in the Locations view of Supply Chain Design Master Data.
You can check the details Supply Chain Design Master Data by following below steps:
- Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Go to the Locations view.
- Show Active Sites.
- Here you can verify if the locations are marked as Site.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To