User(s) having Travel Assistant role assigned are able to see all Expense Reports rather than his manager's.
Issue is observed after system upgrade to the Travel On Demand version 1305.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses Work Center.
- Go to the view Travel & Expenses On Behalf.
- From the drop down select All.
Issue is caused due to an inconsistency in the assigned Travel Assistant role which is observed after system upgrade.
In this case issue can be fixed by de-assigning the Role Name Travel Assistant and re-assigning the same to the user.
- Go to Application & User Management Work Center
- Go to Business Users view,
- Find the user & press Edit button.
- Select the row with Business Role ID /SAP/ODT/ASSISTANT and Business Role name Travel Assistant.
- Uncheck the option & press Save.
- Check the option & Save again.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To