The reports tagged under corporate categories are reflecting in SAP BI App but the corporate categories are not visible here.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 Support Pack 5
- SAP BI App 5.0.5
Reproducing the Issue
The below steps are explained as an example.
It is assumed that the default 'Mobile' category is already created under CMC -> Categories.
- Create a corporate category called 'Finance'.
- Assign a web intelligence report to the corporate category called 'Finance'.
- Navigate to <SAP BusinessObjects Install folder>\Tomcat6\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\
- Edit the mobi.properties file.
- Look for the below line under the section "#default":
- Add the below mentioned after the above line:
- Save the mobi.properties file.
- Restart Tomcat.
- Login to SAP BI App in iPad.
The web intelligence report tagged with the corporate category 'Finance' is visible in SAP BI App but not the corporate category 'Finance'.
Categories mentioned in mobi.properties file will remain invisible in SAP BI App though the documents tagged with these categories will be visible in iPad. This is by design.
Perform the below steps:
- Ensure that corporate category like 'Finance' mentioned above is located outside the 'Mobile' category.
- Do NOT mention the corporate category 'Finance' in mobi.properties.
- Ensure that the report objects are tagged to the Corporate category 'Finance' as well as 'Mobile' category.
nested, category, categories, sap bo, sap bi, mobile, businessobjects, Business, Intelligence, business objects, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, BI 4.2, corporate, iPad, Android, iOS , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , How To