- Set to Null checkbox is missing for some parameters in Crystal Reports
- For same parameter the checkbox is available in a different report.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report using a Stored Procedure as a datasource in Crystal Reports.
- This Stored procedure should have more than one parameter defined in it.
- Edit one of the parameter on report level and make it dynamic using the existing list of value(lov) from the Business View Manager
- Now when one would refresh the report the checkbox goes missing.
- Now edit the parameter once again and select a different list of value.
- Refresh the report and the checkbox is available.
"Set to null" checkbox appears only for those parameters which are created in a Stored Procedure. For rest of the datasource parameters its not available, however with few exceptions.
When the first time the parameter is edited its pointed to a non Stored Procedure datasource lov and so the set to null checkbox goes missing.
Second time when its edited its pointed to a LOV whose datasource for the Data Foundation in Business View Manager is a Stored Procedure.
Do not change the Stored Procedure parameter to point to a different LOV other than a Stored Procedure.
prompt, lov, checkbox, set to null, database, bvm , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem