You try to upload an HTML file as a response template and the following error occurs: Solution configuration settings does not allow upload of HTML files.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Service work center.
- Open the Templates view.
- Add a new template.
- Select the channel type: email.
- Choose the document type base.
- Attach an HTML type file.
The following error occurs: Solution configuration settings does not allow upload of HTML files.
This is a expected system behaviour. By default an html document upload is not supported by the system.
- Go into Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity List.
- Select the Fine-tune step.
- Choose to view All Activities.
- Find the Allowed Mime Types For Document Upload activity and open it.
- Set the mime type code 10082, Text/HTML document, as allowed.
- Save and Close.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To