In the Expense by Beneficiary Report five columns called Related Product 1, Related Product 2, Related Product 3, Related Product 4 and Related Product 5 are available.
You would like to know how to maintain these product details in the Expense Report to make them visible in Expense by Beneficiary Report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Auditing Work Center.
- Go to the Reports View.
- Press the link Expenses by Beneficiary.
- Press Go button.
- Under the Columns and Rows panel fields called Product 1-5 are available.
- But if you drag these fields in the Expenses by Beneficiary report, details are not visible.
The related products are available only for expense categories Entertainment and Gift.
You can add up to 5 related products to be shown on the report, the same number of products travelers can specify in their expense reports.
1. Open the Expense Report ID ABC in editable mode.
2. Edit the expense type related to Gift or Entertainment.
3. Under the category Related Product press the link Add Products.
4. Press the button Add Product & maintain the product details.
KBA , SRD-FIN-AU , Auditor Workcenter , How To