Error message Item XXX: Product category XYZ not Released for Accounting; Select another Category while creating shopping cart.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center.
- Select the Self Services view.
- Select the Self-Services Overview sub view.
- Select Go Shopping (Advanced) link under the Shopping section.
- In Step 3 Edit Shopping Cart, enter the Product Category.
System shows error Item XXX: Product category XYZ not Released for Accounting; Select another Category.
Account Determination Group for Product Category XYZ is not maintained in the fine tuning activity Default Account Determination Group for Product Categories.
You can maintain an account determination group for product category XYZ in the fine tuning activity.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and select Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune Tab.
- Select All Activities from the drop down list and search for activity Default Account Determination Group for Product Categories.
- Open the activity and select Add Row button.
- Maintain the Product Category ID and Default Account Determination Group and select Save button.
KBA , implementation projects , business configuration , shopping cart , product category , released for accounting , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To