You want to simulate the migration and the following message is displayed: Document ID 'XYZ ABC' Includes Unallowed Character; Change The ID
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List for the project XYZ.
- Go to Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click on the hyperlink Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the migration unit and click on the Execute Migration Button.
- Click on the Open Items Payable migration object.
- Simulate the Migration and the error message will be displayed.Document ID 'XYZ ABC' includes unallowed character; change the ID
Unallowed characters are blanks, lower case letters, and special characters like #, *, %, & etc. or leading zero.
- Create a new source file with valid values for Document ID.
- Upload the new source file to replace the previous version.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To