You have observed that some of the Employees are also having the role as Service Agent. You are not sure, How these Employees also having the Service Agent role?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Select Service Agent view.
- Some of the Employees are displaying here as a Service Agent.
There are many causes that could leads to this and they are,
1) The already existing Internal Employee will be assigned to a Project which is assigned to an other Company as the Internal Employee is assigned. Then the Internal Employee will get automatically an External Employee, too. But this is not the case for all the mentioned Employees.
2) In Business Partner Data workcenter within Business Partners view an user can trigger the action Create as Service Agent for an Internal Employee. Then the Internal Employee will get also an External Employee.
To check when the Employee become Service Agent and by which user, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to Personnel Administration work center.
2. Select Employees view.
3. Search and Edit an employee.
4. Go to Changes tab.
5. Select Go button.
In the changes log, you can find Role as BBP005-Service Agent or BusinessCharacterCode/content as BBP005-Service Performer then the Employee is also having the Service Agent role.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To