You are seeing an in-correct description of your Site while maintaining Access Restriction for a Business User.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Find the user and click on button Edit Access Rights.
- Now go to the Access restriction tab.
- Select the relevant work center view (as an example SCM_DELIVERYPROPOSALS view)
- Scroll down to view the restricted sites , here if you see the description of site is in-correct.
The root cause of this issue is that for location or site no description has been maintained. Due to this a wrong text is displayed in case no description can be found for the location.
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data.
- Select the Locations view.
- Select the Location and click on button Edit.
- Select the field Site Description and maintain the description as required.
- Click on button Save.
Changes done above will reflect in the access rights screen, the next time you access the screen.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To