You run the standard report Customer Project Overview (PROCPIU02_Q0001) and expect that the value for key figure Quantity - Written-Off is shown in the same row as the project invoice request from which the value is derived. Instead it is shown in the row for Invoice Request ID = # (not assigned).
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new manual project invoice request (Project Management work center > Invoice Preparation: Not Invoiced Time and Expenses view).
- In step 4 (Select Time and Expenses) assign a value to Time to Be Written Off, e.g. 2 hours.
- Release the invoice request XYZ (XYZ represents the invoice ID). You will then find the written-off hours in the document in tab Items, subtab Time and Expenses.
- Open the report Customer Project Overview (Project Management work center > Reports view).
- Run report with default selection.
- Move characteristic Invoice Request ID to rows.
- Display key figure Quantity - Written-Off (technical ID WRITTENOFF_QTY).
Result: In the row for invoice request ID XYZ the key figure Quantity - Written-Off displays 0,00.
However, 2 hours are displayed in the row for the same project for Invoice Request ID = # (not assigned). These are the 2 hours that you have written off in the invoice request.
The system behaviour is as designed.
The data source which is based on the Customer Project Overview is called Customer Projects and contains several underlying data sources which feed it.
The data for characteristic Invoice Request ID comes from a different underlying data source than the values for key figure Quantity - Written-Off. The underlying data source which provides the values for key figure Quantity - Written-Off looks on projects as a whole and not on single documents. This is why you find the Invoice Request ID as # (i.e. not assigned) for all values related to key figure Quantity - Written-Off.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To