You cannot import Purchasing Contracts due to the error: Price Condition Missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Go to the view Implementation Projects.
- Choose Open Activity List.
- Go to the tab Integrate and Extend.
- Find Migration of Purchasing Contracts and choose Open.
- Choose Migrate purchasing contracts using the migration tool.
- Select the Source File and choose Execute Migration.
For some items, the Contract Price is set to 0. This is not allowed. You can verify this in the Details section for the Source File, in the tab Items - Prices, you find a column Contract Price.
Enter a value above 0 for all items' contract prices and execute the migration once more.
KBA , AP-PCP , Purchasing Contract Processing , How To