When trying to upload a MS-projects file to SAP ByD system, system throws an error message as File cannot be uploaded, File size cannot exceed 20MB.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Project Management work center.
- Choose New project view under Common task.
- System will open New Project window.
- Under Enter Initial Data tab, choose project type as Cost collecting project, Choose Source as Microsoft Project.
- Navigate to next tab Copy Source.
- Here choose the upload button and try to upload the Microsoft Project file which is more than 20MB, while uploading this file system throws an error message as File cannot be uploaded, File size cannot exceed 20MB.
This is a technical constriction from ByD in the current release.
This is a technical constriction from ByD not able to upload a XML file more than 20MB. Hence you have to upload the MS-projects XML file within the permissible range and you can create further tasks by going in the Project Management workcenter. This technical constriction will be extended in future release.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement