You are migrating suppliers using the Migration Tool and receive the error message Supplier is not active. Procurement arrangement not activated while processing the file.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity list button.
- Search for Migration of Suppliers and open it.
- Select open with migration tool.
- Process your migration file.
- The mentioned error happens when simulating the migration.
You are maintaining Payment Terms and Purchase Order Currency for suppliers with status Blocked or Obsolete.
These field are only used for suppliers in status Active.
On sheet General of your migration template, leave the fields Payment Terms and Purchase Order Currency empty for suppliers in status Block or Obsolete.
KBA , procurement arrangement , purchase order currency , supplier is not active , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To