You cannot publish a supplier catalog as the Import Status remains Failed. In the Application Log for the Catalog (Product Catalogue File Upload Run), there are these errors: Process stalled; roll back started. Rollback of stalled process finished.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Product Portfolio.
- Go to the view Catalogs.
- Choose New -> Supplier Catalog.
- Enter a Catalog ID and a Supplier.
- Choose Browse to select the file containing the catalog sent to you by your supplier.
- Choose Import to upload the file.
- Choose Save and then Close.
- Choose Show: All Catalogs and press Go.
- For the new catalog, the Import Status is Failed.
The Internal Product ID and Internal Product Category should be existing in the system prior to the upload to complete successfully. In the CSV file, you find these fields under the columns PRODUCT_ID and PRODUCT_GROUP.
KBA , publish supplier catalog , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To