You want to keep attachment type All Files while attaching documents in an expense report rather than Image file format like *.bmp.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses work center.
- Open Expense Report, need to be submitted with attachment.
- Add Expense Type with all mandatory details & press the link Add and Edit Details.
- Press the link Upload a new attachment.
- In the new screen default option is Image Files.
It is not possible to make default attachment option All Files because in SAP Cloud for Travel solution, attachments of all formats are not supported & hence we do not offers All Files in default selection.
Mostly users are attaching images so we made all Image Files as a default option but still user is allowed to change option All Files in attachment pop-up.
In addition users can attach Adobe PDF Document in Expense Report which is supported format.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To