You have a requirement to enhance some of the Customers (Accounts) with Address details but even , if you change the Migration Mode to Enhance already existing records, system doesnt allow to enhance the Address.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Go to Overview view.
3. Search and open the activity Migration of Customers.
4. Select Migrate customers unsing migration tool
The system works as designed.
In current release, Enhancing Address details of existing Customers are not supported using Migration Mode Enhance already existing records.
Please use the manual method (that is through the work center/view) to update the Address details.
you can enhance customer data using the following sheets of the migration template and other sheets are not supported.
- Payment Data
- Sales Data
- Tax Data
- Tax Exemptions
For further details, you can refer to the documentation can be found using the help center document Configuration: Prepare for Data Migration in a Change Project.
- Expand Task.
- Expand Fill migration templates.
- Section 3. Enhance already existing records
- Select the link Customers — Enhance Records in a Change Project.
This misleading situation exists only in the current release and from next release, you will see that in enhancement mode the sheet for Attachments does not appear at all.
KBA , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To