When you try to migrate Customers, system throws below error message during Validation,
'Field 'Contacts-Last Name' must contain an entry (mandatory field)'
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Migration of Customers activity.
- Select Migration of Customers link.
- Execute Migration for the uploaded file.
The cause for the issue is that the Last name for some of the Accounts are missing in the sheet Contacts.
For maintaing Contacts in Account, last name is mandatory. To resolve the issue, you have to mainatin the Last Name for the Contacts. The steps are as follows,
1. Open the Migration screen for the activity Migrate of Customers.
2. Highlight the file.
3. Select Actions button and choose Edit option.
4. Go to Contacts tab.
5. Update the Last name for the Accounts which is missing.
6. Select Save and Close button.
7. Now, continue with the Migration of this file.
Migration, last name, Nachname, Customer, Contact, mandatory, missing, 'Field 'Contacts-Last Name' must contain an entry (mandatory field)' , KBA , account last name , last name missing , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To