You are performing a search for 'All Orders to Be Invoiced' and you receive unexpected results i.e. purchase orders in any status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Select Show: All Orders to Be Invoiced.
- You may limit the search by providing a value in the Find field (not necessary).
- Select the Go button.
- Note that the search returns unexpected results (e.g. with status 'Invoiced').
In this worklist, the system displays also invoiced orders, as long as these are not yet fully delivered or not manually finished.
As long as a delivery is expected for a purchase order and not yet completed, the documents will still appear in this list. The background for this is while invoicing one should be able to keep an eye on these documents where the delivery is not yet completed/done.
Once the delivery is completed, or manually finished, the order will disappear from the list of 'All Orders to Be Invoiced'.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To