- No data.
- Reporting off an InfoSet returns a blank report.
- In Crystal Reports, when reporting off an InfoSet with parameters, it returns no data.
- The parameter value sent to the InfoSet is truncated, or incorrect.
- Before applying a product update the same report used to return data.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011 with Support Pack 05 and higher
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2011 with Support Pack 04, create a report off an InfoSet that has parameters.
- Refresh the report, and enter parameter values where data exist.
- Notice the report returns data.
- Apply Support Pack 05 or higher to Crystal Reports 2011.
- Open the same report based off an InfoSet with parameters.
- Enter the same parameter values.
- Notice the report now returns no data.
- The reason the report returns no data, it's because the InfoSet parameter received an incorrect value from Crystal Reports, therefore no data is returned from the InfoSet to Crystal Reports.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01692571.
- The issue is resolved in the following product update, and above:
- For Crystal Reports 2008, it is resolved in the SAP Integration Kit XI 3.1:
- Fix Pack 6.3
- Crystal Reports 2011:
- Support Pack 07
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 02
- IMPORTANT: Once one of the above product updates have been applied, then load the SAP Integration Kit Transports found in the product update to your SAP System. Part of the code correction is in the functions that are loaded by the SAP Integration Kit Transports.
CR, no data , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013