You have set up the Manual Posting Transfer in Scoping in Business Configuration work center.
However, expense reports are getting posted automatically.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions in the Chevron.
- Select Show-All Elements.
- Go to the Travel and Expenses scoping element.
- Go to Expense Reimbursement.
- Go to Approval and Posting Processes.
- The Question Set Up The Manual Posting Transfer is selected for the country.
Expense Report is posted automatically because Posting Transfer Type is set to Automatic Transfer after Approval in the Integration Configuration in Admin work center. This setting in Integration Configuration will override the configurations maintained in Scoping.
- Go to the Admin work center.
- Go to the System Settings view.
- Select the link Integration Configuration under Set Up Communication.
- Automatic Transfer after Approval is set for the Company Code.
To manually post the Expense Reports, the Posting Transfer Type in Integration Configuration should be set to Manual Transfer via Posting Work Center.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To