You are a Service Agent and you are trying to edit your email contact but the field is greyed out and you can't edit it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home Work Center.
- Select Self-Services overview.
- Select Edit my Contact data.
- Email field is not editable.
The main e-mail for a service agent is the In-House email. Since release 1302, you must maintain this data in Business Partner Data Work Center.
- Go to Business Partner Data Work center.
- Select Service Agents view.
- Select the desired service agent.
- Click on button edit and select General.
- The field E-mail will be editable under In-House Communication.
- Fill this field and it will reflect the data in Self-Services->Edit My Contact Data.
After maintaining this e-mail a service agent will be able to report incidents and to use the Forgotten Password function.
KBA , can't create incidents , forgotten password , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To