Custom Color Scheme defined in a Dashboards can be shared and used on different Machine on different Dashboard.
Dashboards Design 4.0.
- Creating a custom color scheme within Dashboards.
- To create Custom colors select the drop down next to Colors and then at the bottom of the list of palettes you will find an option called "Create New Color Scheme".
- Give the Scheme a new name and then define the palette as needed.
- This will create two XML file.
- The locations of these two files are as follows (You will obviously have your own IO number).
First file: [custom scheme name].xml
Second file: [custom scheme name]_auto.xml
6.Copy these two files to the same folder on the destination PC.
7.When you open Dashboards from that PC and click on the Color drop down you will see the new scheme.
Custom Color Scheme, Xcelsius, Dashboards. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To