While refreshing a report from Crystal Report for Enterprise gives the error " <com.businessobjects.dsl.commons.exception.NestedException:1>'.Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem".
SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Run the report based on the BEx Query and it gives the error.
This is due to scaling factor applied on the BEx Query Designer.
It needs to be changed at the report level.
To Display the SAP BW BEx Query Measure with the Scaling factor:
- Insert the field on the report canvas
- Right click the field.
- Select Format field object element
- Go to Advanced
- Open Formula Workshop for Display String.
- Add the following code: totext(field/scaling factor)
- Click to Save and close.
- Click to OK.
Note: The scaling factor should be same as selected at the query level.
Crystal Reports for Enterprise, BEx Query , Execute , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem