- Error received in Crystal Reports:"Missing authorizations to create reports on basis of the SAP system.Contact you administrator.",when trying to connect to SAP BW system.
- Crystal Reports 2011.
- SAP BW 7.3.
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Crystal Reports designer.
- Create a crystal report from a BW query.
- Select the SAP BW system.
- Enter the SAP BW logon details and click on OK.
- Transports are not loaded on the SAP BW system.
- For more information on the exact version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports to load, consult the document: transports_EN.txt, found in the Crystal Reports installation or Crystal Reports product update.
- Unzip the Crystal Reports product installation or product updates.
- Navigate to the following path: Collaterals/Add-Ons/SAP/Transports
- Open the file: transports_EN.txt
Also check the authorizations for Crystal Reports-BW mentioned under chapter 13 in the below guide:
Crystal Reports,SAP BW,missing authorizations. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem