- A Crystal Reports .NET windows application to view a report with parameters fails with below error message on a client machine.
Error: "Database Logon Failed."
- Application targets X64 platform and works fine on development machine.
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit).
- Crystal Reports Developer Version for Visual Studio 2010 (SP6).
- Crystal Reports connects to database using OLEDB connection.
The SQL Native Client that is used is a 32 bit installation. This native client is a by default install on a Windows Server 2012 (64 bit).
Install a 64 bit SQL Native Client.
Following is the link to download 64 bit SQL Native Client:
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem