Crystal report format is changed when printing to physical printer.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the attached report, see the cell content is truncated.
2. Print the report to physical printer, the cell content is not truncated.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01695184.
This issue is resolved in the following product Service Packs and Support Packs:
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008 SP 7
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011 SP 2
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio SP 7
CR, RPT, Print, cell , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Bug Filed