How to change the user used to connect the Central Management Server (CMS) to the database in Unix/Linux.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- Linux Redhat 5
- Navigate to the installation directory of BusinessObjects (<boinstalldir>/sap_bobj).
- Run command : ./cmsdbsetup.sh
- At the Prompt 'Specify the name of the node' specify the name of the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) or just hit Enter key if its already set correctly.
- In the next option Select 'Update DataSource'
- On next prompt 'specify Source CMS database connection information' select the appropriate database.
- When asked for connection information to the database fill in connection information for the Database (DB) (e.g. for Oracle TNS name)
- Hit Enter.
- After next prompt appears asking for database user name. Type the appropriate New userinformation and hit Enter.
- When prompted asking for database password, specify the new proper password and hit Enter.
- The message: 'CMS Data Source setup finished' appears and it comes back to the command prompt.
The article above assumes that the user on the CMS DB side has been changed.
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem