After doing the post goods issue or task based confirmation, you want the system to release the Outbound Delivery automatically and you want to know how to do it.
In order to automatically release the Outbound Delivery, you have to select the option Automatically in the field Release Outbound Delivery for the Logistics Model Type : Standard Shipping. The steps to be followed are as follows:
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to the Logistics Model View.
- In the Show field, select All Logistics Model from the drop down list and search for respective Logistics Model ID.
- Edit the Logistics Model ID. A new window opens .
- Under the Details: Logistics Model section, select the Release Outbound Delivery field.
- Here, select the option Automatically from the drop down and then perform Save.
KBA , outbound delivery release , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To