View Catalogs is missing from the Product Portfolio work center, even though scoping decisions have been made according to what is explained on the Catalogs entry of the Help Center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center
- Hover the mouse cursor over the menu entry and verify that the Catalogs view is not displayed
An essential question was missed during scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Section 4 (Questions).
- Select scoping element Catalogs (under General Business Data > Products).
- Add question Do you import material or service catalogs from your suppliers into the system to the scope.
- Finish scoping.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To