You have been transferred to a new organizational unit so your cost center is changed. You expect when you create an expense report with Start Date later than your transfer date by default system should show your new cost center in Cost Assignment in the header of expense report. But the system still shows the old cost center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses work center.
- Select Claim Travel Expenses in Request Trip Approval.
- In Claim Travel Expenses, you can see your old cost center is shown in Cost Assignment no matter whether the Start Date is earlier or later than your transfer date.
The administrator can check employee's transfer as follows:
- Go to the Admin work center.
- Select the Day-To-Day Tasks view.
- Select the Employee and User Details link.
- Find the employee, select him/her then choose the Edit button.
- In the below Organizational Assignment Overview, there should be more than one line to show the old cost center and new cost center.
This is system designed behaviour. By default the system always shows employee's first assigned cost center in Cost Assignment in expense report. You have to manually change it to new cost center.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To