- Incorrect printout orientation on labels.
- Crystal Reports automatically changes Page orientation to Portrait if page width smaller than length.
- Crystal Reports automatically changes page orientation to Lanscape if page width bigger than length.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Label Printer (Zebra type)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a sample landscape oriented label report.
- Print the report to Label Printer.
The behavior has been changed after Fix Pack 6.1
Select Portrait Orientation, then change Page dimensions to have width bigger than height and Crystal Reports will keep the Portrait orientation.
Please Note: It would not work if you Select dimensions first and then Page Orientation.
label, flips, rotates, Zebra, paper print , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Product Enhancement