A crystal report designed with a hyperlink in the crystal report designer. When this report is exported to HTML4.0 format through a .NET application the hyperlink does not work and redirect to the url specified.
- Crystal Reports 2011
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 SP3/SP4
- Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report in CR2011 with a hyperlink
- Create a test application in VS2010, CR4VS2010 SP3.
- Hyperlink opens when trying to view the report in crystal report viewer.
- Export the report to HTML40 through code.
- Hyperlink does not work
- Also, tested with CR4VS2010 SP4
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01674892
This issue is fixed in SP6 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010.
hyperlink, html40, export html, vs2010, cr4vs2010, crvs2010, .net sdk , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Bug Filed