You want to set a supplier invoice as irrelevant for accounting. However when opening the business transaction for accounting, the button Mark as Irrelevant is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Closing Cockpit view.
- Go to the Source Documents subview.
- Select the query Show: Unposted Source Documents.
- Select the invoice and choose Actions -> View Business Transaction.
- You cannot mark the invoice as irrelevant.
You created a cancelation invoice for the invoice that was not posted to accounting either.
You must set these cancelation invoice as irrelevant first which will set the original invoice as irrelevant automatically. Upon opening the business transaction for accounting for the cancelation invoice, the button Mark as Irrelevant will be enabled.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To