The system pops-up the following message when trying to make changes in the Fine-Tuning activity in Business Configuration work center.
You cannot change this activity because you do not have the required authorizations.
The following assignment is required: Business Configuration Work Center, Business Area - Sales Work Center View.
Contact your system administrator to assign the work center in the Application and User Management work center.
- SAP Business ByDesign - all its versions.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all its versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select a Project from the list.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune tab.
- Open the activity XXXXX (where XXXXX stands for the name of the activity).
The reason for this message is that the Business Configuration - Business Area Sales work center view has not been assigned to the current Business User XYZ (where XYZ stands for any Business User).
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to User and Access Management view.
- Go to Business Users sub-view.
- Find and Highlight the user XYZ (where XYZ stands for any Business User).
- Select the Edit button and select Access Rights option from the drop-down.
- Navigate to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Expand the BC_BUSINESSCONFIGURATION Identity Role.
- Check Assigned to User check-box for Identity Role BC_SALES.
- Select the Save and Close button.
You cannot change this activity because you do not have the required authorizations, the following assignment is required, Sales Work Center View , KBA , access , you cannot change this activity , business area - sales , business area - sales work center view , bc_sales , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To