You have released the return with credit memo, now you want to revert the release.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Open the certain return and there is no undo-release button.
The invoice request was created based on the release of the corresponding return document. There is no way to revert the invoice request.
You have to release the invoice request and cancel it in order to open the return again.
Ideally, the release button on the return will be enabled again. If not, you have to re-do the release of the inbound delivery to trigger the data refresh on the return.
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Inbound Deliveries view.
- Find the Inbound Delivery document and click button Undo Release.
- Then click Release again.
This will refresh the data in the inbound delivery and corresponding return. Then you can release the return again.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To