While creating a new report you are unable to maintain the values in Fixed Value Selection since field is read-only. You would like to know how to maintain the fixed value for any characteristic while creating new report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to the View Design Data Sources.
- Press New button and select Report.
- Maintain the Name & Data Source Name.
- Select Key Figure Group / Key Figure and Select Characteristics.
- Go the Characteristic Properties
- Select Characteristic Name i.e. Status.
- In the tab Value Selection select the Fixed Value Selection.
Entry field of Fixed Value Selection is read only.
Values can be maintained by pressing the button Set Fixed Value Selections (above list of characteristics). The field Fixed Value Selections at the bottom line is only for displaying purposes.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To