You receive the following errors while uploading a bank statement using MT940 format
Bank statement ID XX for bank account ID rejected
Date YYMMDD not valid for
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center
- Go to File Management view and select Inbound Files sub view
- Click on New and select Inbound File
- Under Attachments click Add and select File
- Add the file and click on Start File Upload
You receive the error messages.
The error messages appear as the information in the TAGS is not consistent in the MT940 file supporting format used in the bank statement.
The date format in TAGS under Tag 20 should be maintained as YYYYMMDD instead it was maintained as YYMMDD
Example: Tag 20 : 20: 20130305
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To