You have set the over-delivery tolerance on a contract, but the over-delivery tolerance carried over to a purchase order originating from a project is different from the defined percentage.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Open the affected document.
- Verify the over-delivery tolerance.
- Go to the Sourcing and Contracting work center.
- Go to the Contracts view.
- Open the associated contract.
- Verify the over-delivery tolerance is different from that of the Purchase Order.
The purchase request of the associated purchase order has a reference to a project purchase request.
The system is working as designed. If the purchase request of the affected purchase order has a reference to a project purchase request, the over-delivery tolerances are copied from the purchase request, and not from the contract.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To