You create a calculated key figure but cannot add this key figure to a report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Design Reports.
- Open your custom report by clicking on Edit with > Report Wizard.
- Go to the Select Key Figures tab and click on the Create button.
- On the next screen, provide the name and description of your key figure.
- By default, Calculated Key Figure will be selected.
- Click on the Next button and maintain a formula here. Complete the key figure.
- Go back to the Select Key Figures tab in the report wizard and add the key figure you have just created to the report.
You will see an error message, such as:
System error in program SAPLRRI2 and form CHECK_MAX_MEMMERS-01-.
This report already reached the maximum members of a key figure structure of 1000.
This can checked by following these steps:
- Open the report in the report wizard as above.
- Go to the Select Key Figures tab.
- Select customer created key figure and click on Edit button.
- On the next screen, click on the Next button and count the key figures used in the formula.
- Repeat the same for all the key figure structures for both calculated and restricted key figures.
It is not possible to have more than 1000 key figure structures per report. You can split the report in two or more reports and distribute the key figures between the sub-reports.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To