Post Migration of Suppliers, the Payment Data is not visible in the Supplier base and Business Partner Data work centers.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Base/ Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to Suppliers view.
- Find a migrated supplier.
- Select the Edit button and select Financial Data from the drop down.
- Navigate to the Payment Data tab.
The help center document titled Configuration: Migration of Suppliers, suggests that the Migration of account determination groups payables using the migration tool is a mandatory follow on activity to assign Financial Data to suppliers, after the Migration of Suppliers. Hence, the cause for this behavior is that the Migration of Account Determination has not been performed as a follow up.
Post the Migration of Suppliers, follow the below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Show Activities and Find activity ;Migration of Suppliers.
- Hyperlink: Migrate account determination groups payables using the migration tool.
- Upload the populated template.
- Select Execute Migration and complete subsequent actions as presented by the system.
KBA , payment data , migration of suppliers , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To