You are trying to migrate Material Valuation Data but it fails since the Material Cost has more than 2 decimals.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Integrate and Extend phase.
- Search and open the Migration of Material Valuation Data activity.
- Select Migrate material valuation data using the migration tool link.
- Highlight the file and select Execute Migration button.
You cannot enter more than 2 decimals for amounts. In SAP Business ByDesign all currencies are predefined according to ISO code list 4217. You can use the fine-tuning activity Currencies to view all currencies available in your system and the decimals which will be displayed for this currency.
This is the expected system behavior.
You can find the decimal level for the respective currency in below step and change the Material Cost.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects.
- Select your implementation project and press the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine Tuning step and search for the Currencies activity.
You cannot change the number of decimals displayed in the Display Decimal column for the predefined currencies.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement