You want to close the sales order which is linked to a project, the relevant project is in Closed status and the Invoice Status on sales order is Not Started. You find the Reason for Rejection on both item and header level is greyed out, hence it is not possible to set the Reason for Rejection and change the status of the sales order as Completed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Select the relevant sales order.
- Select the Edit button and choose View All.
You find the Reason for Rejection is not editable on both header and item level.
The relevant project in Closed status, you have to revoke the closure for the project and cancel the sales order on item level.
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Find relevant project.
- Go to Project Plan tab then select the Revoke Closure in Project Status.
After this,you can set the Reason for Rejection on item level of the sales order,and finish the Customer Invoice to complete the sales order.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To