You have canceled a Customer Invoice but find the related Invoice Request with Blocked Status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Document view.
- Select the relevant invoice and choose Action -> Cancel button.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
- Select the relevant invoice request.
- You find this request in Blocked status.
In this case, the uncanceled Outbound Delivery caused the Blocked status on Invoice Request. You have to cancel the relevant Outbound Delivery.
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center
- Go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Select the relevant Delivery.
- Choose Action ->Cancel button.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To