You want to cancel the inconsistent invoice request in TPOP (Third Party Order Processing) scenario.
Your requirement is to:
- Cancel the Outbound Delivery
- Cancel the Invoice Request.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
- Show All Inconsistent Invoice Requests.
- Find the relevant invoice request.
You want to cancel the request but don't know how to do so.
This can be done in the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center.
- Go to the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center.
- go to the Third Party Deliveries Notifications view.
- Find the relevant notification -> Choose Action button then select the Undo Release.
- Go to the notification again, select Action button then choose Cancel Delivery Notification.
With above steps the Invoice Request and the Outbound Delivery will be in the Canceled status.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To