You need to modify the default approval process for purchase order and supplier invoice. However the Copy button is inactive and you cannot create a new set of approval rules for the business documents.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Go to the Fine Tuning section.
- Select the Activity, Purchase Order Approvals and Supplier Invoice Approvals.
- Copy button is inactive.
You do not have access rights to the work center / view name Approval Processes under Application and User Management.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Select Business Users.
- Select the relevant user.
- Navigate to the tab, Work Center and View Assignment.
- Search for Work Center / View ID -> ITS_APPLICATIONUSERMANAGEMENT.
- Select the check box for View ID APPROVALPROCESSES_WCVIEW.
- Select Save.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To